POSITION FILLED: Brickwork Site Manager
Brickwork Direct Ltd require a roaming brickwork site supervisor to oversee new build residential and commercial builds in and around the Durham area. Brickwork Direct Ltd boasting over 15 successful years in the industry, we have a well-earned reputation for excellence in masonry and pride ourselves on high standards of workmanship and professional practice across the North East of England.
• Manage site personnel
• Regularly liaise with the office to arrange materials/labour
• Maintain work flow
• Communicate with main contractors in a professional manner
• Ensure paperwork (e.g. timesheets) are completed as required and submitted to the office
• Promote high standards of work
• Have good working knowledge of masonry construction
The successful candidate will have:
• 2+ years construction site management experience
• SSSTS or SMSTS
• Full Driving Licence
• Live within a commutable distance of Durham
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a number of sites.
Bricklaying Experience Required.
Completive salary and holiday entitlement.
Get in touch on 0191 427 4677